16.10.2014

My favorite place in Yerevan... essay

I was born in Yerevan, and I’m happy for it. For me Yerevan is one organism, and I can’t separate one place. So I want to represent you the architecture of my city. The architect of my city is Alexander Tamanyan. The style of Alexander Tamanyan is different. The difference is that the roads and buildings are full of art. I always enjoy when I look at the buildings in Yerevan. The ornaments by Tamanyan are unique, because the history of Armenian people is expressed in them.  I don’t like the new buildings in Yerevan, because they are in disharmony  with the old style of Tamanyan’s style of the city. The beauty of my city is the old style, let’s love our city as it is, and don’t make it more modern. The End :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий