22.01.2013

"My recipe for a healthy life"

I want to live healthy...I don't know the exact way how to do it... but i can say how I imagine the healthy life! If you want to live healthy you shouldn't eat fast food!!! Every day you need to go morning exercises; for example if you don't have time in the mornings to do it, you can do it during the day!!! for example, do not use the elevators and use the stairs:) you can jump over the stones when you go to the school. When you are young it is very easy to live healthy!!! but when you get old it is getting harder. That's why I suggest my parents don't watch the TV in the evenings and go for walking, they can do simple yoga exercises... you should make yourself to work on our body. And also you should have mind... if you want to live healthy, you  should think about good things! Be Positive!!! Be Healthy!!!!!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий