10.12.2012

My steps to success...Homework


For me success is when I am on the stage and singing. At that moment I have many emotions; it is interesting and hard, because you must concentrate  and give yourself to the song.Now I am working on my dream everyday. I take vocal, pipe and flute six lessons every week. Every day when I go to the lesson, I think about my dream,  during the lesson I reach my dream. I practice hard and it will bring me to my dream! Me and many people on the world have the fear of the stage. I want to win that fear and I participate to our <<Media+>>,and other concerts on the big stages.I try to write songs,for my dream album. It is very hard, but I am working on it. Most important step is...faith.Every morning I wake up with faith...that one day I will wake up in my dream...That's all about my steps...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий